Join MAIIA for monthly programs featuring a networking reception and informative industry, legislative and expert speakers as well as periodic CE courses. Up to 16 hours CE available this year, including 3 hours of ethics.
The MAIIA year kicks off in September with a CE class on ethics. Other key MAIIA monthly meetings include the annual holiday luncheon in December, a full-day CE event with the Big I (IIAG) in March, and the yearly legislative luncheon with current Georgia Legislators in April. The year closes with the highly anticipated Membership Appreciation Luncheon and Golf Tournament in May - we hope to see you there!
See the "Upcoming Events" box to the right for more details or contact us at (770) 517-2616 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
MAIIA was formed to:
- promote the general welfare and best interests of the local insurance business,
- uphold a code of ethics for the conduct of all forms of insurance business related to property and casualty lines,
- uphold and assist in the enforcement of the insurance laws of the State of Georgia,
- make known to the general public the value of the services provided by its members to others,
- improve the business and professional skills of its members,
- aid in civic improvements that will tend to make the cost of insurance to consumers as low as possible by the reduction of risk exposure, and
- enable its members to collectively voice their convictions on issues of concern to them, to the buyers of insurance products, or to the general public.