MAIIA was formed to:
- promote the general welfare and best interests of the local insurance business,
- uphold a code of ethics for the conduct of all forms of insurance business related to property and casualty lines,
- uphold and assist in the enforcement of the insurance laws of the State of Georgia,
- make known to the general public the value of the services provided by its members to others,
- improve the business and professional skills of its members,
- aid in civic improvements that will tend to make the cost of insurance to consumers as low as possible by the reduction of risk exposure, and
- enable its members to collectively voice their convictions on issues of concern to them, to the buyers of insurance products, or to the general public.
Join MAIIA for monthly programs featuring a networking reception and informative industry, legislative and expert speakers as well as periodic CE courses.
The MAIIA year kicks off in September. Other key MAIIA monthly meetings include the annual holiday luncheon in December, a full-day CE event in March, and the yearly legislative luncheon with current Georgia legislators in April. The year also features a Membership Appreciation event, such as this year's Casino Night! We hope to see you there!
See the "Upcoming Events" box to the right for more details or contact us at (770) 517-2616 or email@example.com with any questions.